WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO THE LAST
- Professional Certificate – Change Leadership
- Marketing Innovation
- Creating Demand: Driving Growth Using Traditional, Social and Viral Marketing
- Development Communications
- Innovation in Education through Social Entrepreneurship
- Relationship Marketing
- New Business Development – Pitching the Perfect Presentation
- Successful Grant Proposals
- Personal Branding Bootcamp
- Graduate Certificate – Geographic Information Systems
University of Michigan
- Master of Science – Environmental Science
- Bachelor of Science – Environmental Geology
- Bachelor of Science – Spanish
MY HAPPY PLACE
After college, I spent several years in a square, grey box.
Started teaching decision design (part-time) for Penn State University's World Campus.
Started an online community for tech newbies called Geopivot. Did a story with National Geographic.
Took a zillion classes about change leadership, innovation, entrepreneurship, and marketing.
MOVED TO LA
Became an Innovation Manager for USC. Got involved in the startup scene.
QUIT MY JOB
Discovered co-working. Got involved with lots of speaking things.
MOVED TO BALI
Lead an idea incubator group called Tribe Wanted. Joined the Location Independent Movement.
BECAME A BUSINESS COACH
Started Zesty World. I help people create their dream businesses online.
Explored the coworking community in Europe. Co-lived in the Canary Islands and Majorca, Spain. Moved back to Bali after 1 year.